Elevated Marketing GRP is a San Diego based marketing agency focused primarily on servicing businesses within the restaurant, bar, and retail industry. Our clients include some of the best restaurants and bars in San Diego and beyond. Our office is in Little Italy, arguably San Diego's top dining and living neighborhood. We are a boutique firm with a core group of dedicated team members that are truly passionate about the clients we service. Our client's themselves are anything but boring and working with restaurants and bars definitely has its perks. –
Why Our Clients Love Us
It All Starts With a Great Idea...
Original, unique, attention-getting, profitable; everyone wants these qualities and more in a successful marketing strategy. It’s great to have fabulous food, drinks, or product but business is business. If the overall marketing strategy doesn’t work from top to bottom, then all you’re left with are empty seats or shopping carts. We lead the industry with the development of new headline-grabbing strategies, winning awards, drawing crowds, and delivering on the bottom line.
From start-ups to multi-unit concepts … we know it and we can help them execute it. –
Social Media Photographer + Account Manager
Essential Duties of the Social Media Photographer + Account Manager
- Oversee the content creation for our client's social and digital presence
- Comfortable photographing images yourself as well as managing a photo/video contractor.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress (squarespace is also a plus).
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: San Diego, CA 92101
Required experience: Social Media Marketing, 1 year minimum.
Business Development Specialist
We’re searching for professional entrepreneurial salespeople with a hustle mentality and a strong desire to rub elbows with local businesses owners in their market. The person who holds position will create a direct connection to the businesses in their community and Elevated GRP's ground-breaking services.
This position is responsible for sales and relationship management. The primary role is to book appointments with business owners, talk to them about their business goals and marketing needs, and propose marketing solutions that fill those needs.
Business Development Specialists receive sales training and support from some of the best sales professionals in the country.
Job Type: Full-time
- San Diego, CA
- Orange County, CA
- Scottsdale, AZ
Required education: Bachelor's Degree
Required experience: Previous Sales Experience, Minimum 1 year